How to Log onto the WebEx Video Conferencing Service
for Morning Prayer on the Web
or other special WebCast events
Morning Prayer on the Web: Each weekday morning at 7:00 AM
Meeting Number/Access Codes:
Other special events as announced.
Morning Prayer: 628 229 660
Advent Evening Prayer: 620 974 025
ECPC Litany at Lunch: 621 066 232
There are three (3) ways to join us on WebEx for our meetings and events:
(1.) Via your computer
(2.) Via the WebEx app on your phone
(3.) Via telephone
(scroll down for instructions for each way of joining us . . .)
Via your computer:
1. Go to http://salc.webex.com (NOTE: NO "www" on the front.)
(You may get some instructions here for setting your time zone the first time you log on, or for downloading some software for your computer. Don't worry! It's fast and easy!)
2. This is our church meeting space. You should see a list of the meetings scheduled for the day. IF YOU DO NOT, look on the left side of your screen for small words that say "Classic View." Click on them. (WebEx has recently made changes without fully implementing all its features - who does that??) This should get you to the page where you can see the list of meetings.
Look for the name of the event you want to join. Once the host starts the meeting, you should see a green button that says "JOIN." Click on it.
3. You will be prompted for your name and e-mail.
(Your computer may even remember it after the first time you use it, making this even easier for the future.)
4. As you are taken to the meeting room, you should be asked if you are joining the meeting via telephone or computer. Click on the "Call Using Computer" button. If you cannot hear the pastor when you see his lips moving, then your audio is not properly turned on. Look for the word "audio" at the top of your computer screen, click on it, and try to change your audio setting to "call using computer."
(Don't worry! I have the settings to mute all participants on entry, so you won't be heard!)
5. That's it! You should be in the meeting and see any special text you need on the screen, the Pastor's video, the list of who else is joining us, and the chat box where you can communicate with the pastor or others in the meeting.
Via the WebEx app:
1. Get the WebEx from your app store.
2. Open the app and enter the information required, including the Meeting Number/Access Code (listed above) for the meeting you want to join.
3. If you try to log on too early, the "join" button will be disabled. Once the meeting starts, you will be able to join.
Via your telephone:
(Note: This is a toll call except if you join us on your cell phone!)
Use the Meeting Number/Access Code (listed above) for the meeting you want to join.
Please let us know if you have any trouble logging on with us, or if any of these instructions were confusing or wrong, so we can correct them and help you!
We hope to see you online!